Join the Albany Symphony for a very special program that will bring together the medical, human service and artistic communities to raise awareness and provide a forum for those who have experienced loss and pain from HIV and AIDS.
Lobby, Palace Theatre, 19 Clinton Ave, Albany, NY 12207
6:30-7:20 PM - Panel Discussion
- Johanne Morne, Director, NYSDOH AIDS Institute
- Dr. Cynthia Miller, HIV Program Medical Director and AIDS Treatment Center Clinic Director at Albany Medical Center
- Dr. David Ray, Attending Physician, HIV and AIDS Medicine at Albany Medical Center
- David Alan Miller, Music Director, Albany Symphony
- John Corigliano, Composer
- Representatives from Alliance for Positive Health, Albany Damien Center, In Our Own Voices, and Pride Center of the Capital Region
7:20 PM - Concert "Sneak Peek"
• The Albany Symphony will rehearse selections from John Corigliano’s Symphony No. 1, “Of Rage and Remembrance.”